Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With triple bed dorms and private teepees, this brand new property offers travelers the lively atmosphere and social scene Mad Monkey is famous for! Dine at our restaurant for both local and western food, join our tours to explore the Gili islands, and stick around for our daily and nightly events!
We offer bicycle rentals so you can get around the island with ease, but we're also just a short walk to plenty of restaurants and bars on the west side. Enjoy our clean and comfortable rooms, outstanding customer service, and spacious bar and restaurant to meet new people!
We are a socially responsible business, so your stay with us supports community projects across Southeast Asia and Australia, as well. We can’t wait to meet you on Gili T!
*Please note that construction is still underway at Mad Monkey Gili T. This means there might be a bit of noise during your stay. Rest assured, you'll probably be too busy taking in the epic views, meeting new friends, and exploring the paradise of Gili T to even notice!
*Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival — in case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay
*We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age
*Check in from 14:00 to 19:00
*Check out from 07:00 to 10:30
*Reception hours 07:00-19:00. Please contact us for check in/out time outside the reception hours
*Payment upon arrival by cash
*CASH ONLY. We use a cashless wristband system for your convenience!
*Breakfast not included
*Non smoking but have a smoking area
*Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol onto the premises ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>