Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Room allotments base on the number of guests. Leader or representative of group and representative of hostel will arrange members of group into double, triple or entire dorm rooms according to available conditions of hostel and specific characteristics of the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Though a little bit of rooms but each is well-equipped, wide, clean and comfortable. Furthermore, MaiLy Hostel also supports the extra services: tour programs, laundry, motorbike/ bike for rent, internet, ...
Besides the rooms with balcony or view, MaiLy Hostel has an airy terrace. You can find that it is convenient for them to enjoy the fresh and peaceful air every morning or take a sunbath during times or keep calm to harmonize the nature in the evening.
With the active, friendly, hospitable and professional staffs, you will be pleasant to an interesting, comfortable, impressive trip when you choose MaiLy for your stay.
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>