Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Maison Montgrand is ideally located in the centre of Marseille. The hotel is surrounded by some of the most beautiful monuments of Marseille. The Old Port is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Lose yourself in the picturesque and authentic streets of the Shopping District. Discover the treasures of the MUCEM, the Museum Regards de Provence, the Cathedral of the Major, the Palais Longchamps, the Cantini Museum, the Borély Park, the Palais du Pharo ... Stroll along the Docks and the Terraces of the Port. Go back in time and visit the Château d'If. And do not forget to go and greet the 'Good Mother' by traveling by train to Notre Dame de la Garde, which enjoys an exceptional panorama of the city, its hills, the sea and its boats...For sports addicts, go for a morning jog along the Corniche Kennedy. Visit and watch a game at Stade Vélodrome. Discover the Sainte Victoire, the Calanques de Cassis, the Frioul Islands. Experience the Mediterranean Sea by practicing diving, sailing, surfing, paddle, kayaking...
And finally, dance in Marseille by attending the many musical and artistic festivals, and participate to the various events that animate the city and its inhabitants all year round. The soft colours, unlighted with pop touches, energize the interior of the 37 rooms promising calm and restful nights. Above the bedheads, lights take roots in the ceilings and create a graphic game of lines, bringing life into this intimate space. The use of raw materials such as wood, linen and the needle-punched textiles provide a warm atmosphere. Small decoration items and vegetal components add harmony to the cosy atmosphere of the place.
Maison Montgrand Marseille Vieux Port policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 1.65 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 12 euros per person per day.
24-hour front desk.
Pet friendly. Charges may be applicable.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>