Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in Cerro Alegre and just next to Cerro Concepcion, both hills are in the most touristic area of Valparaíso.really close to all you need and a few meters from public transportation that provides the city. In this sense, some of the finest and most relevant landmarks and tourist attractions such as Ascensor Victoria, Museo al Cielo Abierto, and Museo La Sebastiana. Pablo Neruda is near to our facilities.
We offer different types of rooms to let you choose what is best for you at this point in your travel and your budget. We have shared mixed rooms and others only for girls. And for those who are seeking more comfort and privacy, we have private rooms for two, three or four persons. In addition, you can choose between rooms with private bathroom or shared bathroom.
Maki Hostel Valparaiso Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Special dates, such as New Year's, Easter, etc., may have special and/or non-refundable cancellation policies.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 hs.
Check out before 12:00 hs.
To confirm the reservation it is mandatory that you indicate a contact telephone number.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card for the value of the first night. In case the credit card results no valid, we will contact you requesting new information. In case we do not receive any reply, your booking may result cancelled.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast NOT included, but you can buy it at reception,
The reception service is open from 8:00 hs. to 00:00 hs.hours per day.
We do accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>