Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Mama Simona Hostel - Ollantaytambo you will enjoy our outdoor gardens with hammocks, BBQ and campfire area. We have private rooms and shared dorms all of them ensuite. You will enjoy very comfortable beds, white sheets and duvet included, personal reading light and electrical outlet, hot water 24 hours, towels and BIO soap, breakfast, WiFi in common areas, computer loan, personal lockers in the rooms and storage, coca tea all the day, free use for kitchen, TV room and a lobby with good music.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Unlike many other hotels and hostels, we do not charge extra commission in case you pay with a credit card. However, if you are a Peruvian resident and/or have spent more than 2 months in Peru, an 18% tax (IGV) has to be added to the cost of the lodging.
We love pets but cannot host any due to the allergy they might provoke in other guests.
If you smoke, please only do so outside in the yard.
There´s no curfew for the guests, but the guests of the guests are welcome to visit the hostel till 10pm only. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Peru
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>