Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As one of Panama City’s original backpackers Hostel, Mamallena has been successfully providing a Good Vibe at Great Prices with Friendly Staff for over 13 yrs now in a safe and traditional Panamanian neighbourhood.
Excellent coffee along Green tea are available 24hrs per day.
Arriving to Panama City super early from a night bus or flight and wondering what to do before the midday check-in? That's simple, arrive to Hostel Mamallena any time you like. Get the WiFi password, grab a coffee or tea, head upstairs and have a nap on our patio sofas, all for free of course. Our policy is to check people in from 7am, as soon as the bed is ready.
We have a well-stocked, spacious and available 24hrs a day Guest Kitchen, lounge areas for watching movies, hammocks by the garden, a ping pong table, large tables for those group meals …and of course the Swimming Pool.
An on-site travel agency can take care of that must do trip to the “San Blas Archipelago” and we can also put you in-touch with our people who arrange great boat trips from Panama to Colombia.
Our air cons are available 24hrs a day, as is our reception and the guest kitchen if you need it. ( curfew 11pm-4am), so long as you return quietly, and we also offer free luggage storage while away for up to three weeks for all guests.
Our dorms vary in size from 6 bed ensuite to 8 and 12 beds, and if 12 beds seems too much for you don’t worry, it’s a good sized room giving you lots of space to arrange your things before the next leg of your journey.
Our private rooms are small and cosy and have proven to be perfect for the needs of those who like a little extra privacy. 24hr air con keeps you cool but if outdoors is your thing, the chilled out garden area is only metres from your door.
We prefer things to quieten down from 11pm onwards and are not a party hostel but if fun is what you are after, we encourage that too. Just be respectful of your fellow guests is all we ask.
We offer a very relaxed and chilled out environment for people to come and enjoy what the city has to offer, while seeking information from our knowledgeable staff. The MiBus stops just 50mtrs from the hostel and the Metro is an easy 5min walk away.
Uber is increasingly popular in Panama and offering fantastic prices to navigate this very spread out city, for $3-$5total you can be in most places you would want to be. A fantastic deal for door to door service right?
We have a decent and enjoyable selection of restaurants close to us, places where you can enjoy the budget prices Casco Viejo no longer offers while also mingling with friendly locals and seeing the authentic side of how Panamanians live.
Well stocked mini markets are minutes away and open until 11pm and the Supermarket is 10mins walk. Our Fridge is always stocked with super cold cheap Beer so no need to bring your own if you feel lazy.
So come visit Roxana, Marialina and their hard working team and let us show you the true spirit of Panamanian hospitality. We know we will not always get it right, but you can be assured that we will always be doing our best to make your stay, and time in Panama City, the best we think it can be.
Not sure on any of the above, or have further questions, just let us know. We are here for you 24/7.
Oh, And if you ask him nicely, Choco (Panama’s most bestest ever dog) will even let you take him on walks through town, he loves showing you the 10minute way to the stunning sunset views from the Cinta Costera and waterfront. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>