Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mami Dorme is known for its leisure adapted from Caribbean regions which satisfies all of our visitors regardless of their nationality. We are glad to mention that these experiences are easily found in our surroundings.
Barranquilla is a strong inspiration for international artists since culture, tradition, customs, and emotions are the essence of our atmosphere. Because of this we have the ability to give the traveler the joy, kindness, music, folklore, and dance that they expect from Barranquilla.
One of Mami Dorme's greatest components is Colombia's highly awaited Carnival of Barranquilla which has impacted the world with its abundant heritage.
During Carvanal, the hotel's capacity is exhausted, so make a reservation in advance!
Mamy Dorme Hostel invites you to the contagious Caribbean culture!
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm - 12.00 am
Check Out: 12 pm
Method of Payment upon arrival: Cash Only!
Taxes are included.
Reception is open from 08.00 am until 11.30 pm.
If you are arriving outside of this time please email us beforehand!
-ID required on check-in: Passport, driving license or country ID card only
-Must be over the age of 18
-We do not accept stag parties or any group that may cause other guests to feel uncomfortable or unsafe. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>