Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The owners are very passionate about travel advice, mainly regarding Fraser Island, as they have had many years experience with bush walking options and all tours with exciting transfers to and from the island for all levels of enthusiasm and fitness. There is a great range of Fraser Island tours departing from the Mango Hostel every day and can be booked with us.
The hostel is situated 200m (less than 5min walk) from Hervey Bay's beachfront with shops, restaurants, Internet, supermarket, bars & cafes. You always get a good description of what is nice to do or eat around the area.
After a complete renovation the house has even more security, character, and comfort. We provide free WIFI ,an equipped kitchen, common room/living room, separate toilets and showers for males and females, laundry, and an outdoor dining area with a tropical-island theme. Gardens are lush with verandahs and deck area, a perfect place for spotting wildlife.
The owners have contact with some local people with yachts, aircraft, kayaks, 4WD-vehicles and knowledge of the unvisited reef, island, and outback areas. It's getting harder to find out about these things. Be passionate Stop rushing it!
Our office hours are from 7am-12pm and 2pm-8pm. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>