Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we require 72 hrs notice of cancellation, otherwise
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
sailing groups welcome
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Brilliant fun, friendly staff, far enough from the city for a bit of quiet, yet close enough for a good night out
Miss your Mum & Home Cooked Meals? Come to your 'home away from home' by the Bay...You'll never want to leave... Just ask our Backpackers!
Manly Harbor Backpackers is the place to relax, party, have fun and make friends. Our friendly staff are here to look after you by offering the most exclusive homely stay with that extra personal touch. Not to mention, we are Brisbane's only backpackers by the bay!
MANLY HARBOUR BACKPACKERS has four types of accommodation available.
Funky rooms: All our rooms are themed, not numbered, most rooms have en-suite facilities.
1. Standard Dorm - 8 bed dorm
2. Standard Dorm - 10 bed dorm
3. Ensuite Dorm - Queen bed and six singles. Shower, toilet and basin in room.
4. Girls-only room - 8 bed dorm. Shower, toilet and basin in room.
The Local Area...
One block from the beautiful harbour
Five minute walk from Manly Train Station
Bus stops almost at the front door
Our fantastic transport options mean that all of Brisbane and surrounds attractions are easily accessible. There are so many activities on offer:
* Moreton Island
* Stradbroke Island
* Gold Coast theme parks
* Sunshine Coast beaches
* Australia Zoo
* Koala Park
* Sailing, diving, surfing and island hopping, wake boarding, Brisbane-gold coast mini cruise
* Shuttles to and from Airport,
* Free sailing every Wednesday and Sunday
* Spectacular views of Moreton Bay
* Loads of entertainment, bars, cafes and restaurants
* Sailing and island trips
There are heaps of pubs and restaurants, including our own Manly Deck, where all guest receive discounted meals and drinks. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>