Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
IF CANCEL LATER THAN 3 DAYS BEFORE CHECK IN , 50 % PF TOTAL STAY WILL BE CHARGED.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Why Book with Manos Studios?
-OUR ROOMS ARE STUDIOS (INCLUDING DORMS) ,THAT MEANS YOU CAN COOK IN YOUR ROOM! ( 2 cheaper rooms with shared bathroom have no cooking facilities)
-WE HAVE A NICE LITTLE POOL
-5 MINUTES WALK TO SANDY BEACH OF AMOUDARA
- VERY GOOD AND CHEAP BUS CONNECTION WITH HERAKLION CENTER , PORT AND AIRPORT!
Amoudara is not far from the center of Heraklion, the airport and the port as all above have less than 10 kilometers distance between them.
Just 100 meters from Manos Studios you have the choice of many super markets, cafes and restaurants while the sandy beach is just a 5 minutes walk from our door..
Manos Studios Hostel is a total of 11 studios with fully equipped kitchens, with a reception in the entry of the building and of course our swimming pool with the appropriate atmosphere to enjoy moments of relaxation.
Keep our hostel as a base during your stay in Crete and we will help you to get the better of this unique island with the following services:
Information for bus schedules/book/organize trips to the west and east parts of Crete like Chania, Elafonisi, Balos, Samaria Gorge, Agios Nikolaos, Spinalonga, Golden Island etc.
Our private rooms are equipped with kitchen , fridge , air -conditioning , safe box and ceiling fan.
In the private rooms the air conditioning is available upon charge.
Our 2 private rooms with shared bathroom are very basic and have no cooking facilities.
Our male and female en-suite dormitories are air-conditioned and have kitchen facilities too.
ACCOMMODATION TAX 0,5 EUROS PER NIGHT PER ROOM IS NOT INCLUDED ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>