Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Within the garden of our compound we have a Coffee tree, Guava tree and a Mango tree. Our relaxation area is ideally located beneath the Mango tree where we will treat you to a complimentary Ethiopian Coffee ceremony on your arrival. Birds are always singing in the morning your time at Manuhie will be unforgettable.
- Bus station pick up
- Airport transfer
- 24 hour check-in
- 24 hour security
- Free Parking
- 10 Single rooms (Double beds)
- Shared and private Bathroom
- Room service
- Free WiFi
- Visit/tour organizing
- Boat & Car rental
Manuhie Backpackers Lodge offers different type of rooms. 7 Basic Single Private Shared bathrooms: Private Room with 1 single bed sleeps one person. A nice and sweet cozy single bed, the room with windows that has a bright windows and showing the view of the garden. 2 Double Room with private bathroom (2 persons can sleep); and 2 Standard Twin Room Shared bathroom.
Manuhie Backpackers Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 15 %.
Breakfast not included.
Children aged 5 and upwards permitted to stay at property.
24 hour check in. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>