Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It offers to their guests air-conditioned, cable TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi, inside all rooms.
Mar dos Açores has a 24 hour open reception, one elevator that reaches all flours and also a luggage room free of charge to all the guests.
The Mar dos Açores staff can guide you to nearby sights, and provide services such as bicycle rent, car rent, transfer services, city tours and many other services.
At the reception the guests can order, without any extra cost, the hair dryer or the iron.
Guests can get a snack or a drink in the available vending machines. There are also plenty of restaurants and bars in the hotel's immediate surroundings.
Cancellation policy: 48hrs
Please note that card will be pre authorize once the booking is made
Credit card payments are accepted on amounts of 50 Euros and above.
Room cleaning and towels changing are every 3 days.
The apartments are within walking distance of Residencial Mar dos Açores.
All reservations that are for 10 and more nights will be charged with 2 first nights that are not refundable, even in case of cancellation
Please note that for apartments: The 1st night is charged as a guarantee of reservation. Check-in is from 3 pm.
All reservations that are for 4 and more rooms will be charged with 25% of the total amount of the reservation. This money is not refundable even in case of cancellation.
Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 48 hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>