Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
if the cancellation is made 14 days after the arrival date they will be charge the total reservation ammount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
the group need to make a prepayment or deposit of 50% per total price amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a bar and pizzeria! hat open from 4pm to 11pm We want to make you feel like home, but in the Caribbean!
We gonna have some party, like reggae or electro nights could be 1 per month! So you are going to have a lot of fun and relax. Our garden is also really relaxing and with a lot of space!
We offer private double rooms, as well as a six-bed dorm room with all the things that you need for your comfort.
There is a 'chill-out' area with hammocks and a nice view of the beach. the property counts with Wi-Fi, which can be accessed throughout the whole hostel. There is a basic communal kitchen, for you to use when you need it.
Mar e Iguana also have some surf equipment to rent and paddle boards and we work also with a surfer school! so this is the best option if you want to learn something different! We also provide some tours to different areas.
Mar e Iguana Hostal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property do not accept Diners Card.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 8:00 to 20:00hs
We do not accept customers younger than 18 to 35 years of age.
Pet friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>