Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our camp is aimed at fun eco friendly adventure travellers, offering a large campsite if you have your own camping equipment as well as having simple and comfortable accommodation comprising of five en suite bandas with private toilet and shower.
We provide clean eco friendly facilities with hot showers, cozy bar and dining area, freshly prepared meals are available for our catered guests and we also provide a self catering kitchen in the campsite for those guests who prefer to self cater. Our electricity is 100% solar powered with just a back up generator for bad weather days, and we are a pet friendly camp with cats and dogs living onsite.
From our base here you can partake in activities including game drives, bush camping, Maasai home stays, traditional Maasai BBQs, sundowners and hot air ballooning. Located just a 5 minute, 3.8km, drive on a tarmac road to the Sekenani gate of the Maasai Mara National Reserve and only 300m from the main road, we are accessible via public transport or we can also organise you private taxi transfers to camp from all over Kenya if you prefer!
Game Drives: Our full day sharing guided game drives are $60 per person per day and they run with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 camp guests per vehicle, the guided vehicle departs camp at 6.30am and returns around 6pm depending on the day and what has been seen. Your personal park entry fee of $80pp is payable on top directly to the park gate on entry.
In the event that only one guest is going out on a particular day it is still possible to go but the minimum operating cost of $120 rather than $60pp is payable. We do not guarantee sharing game drive numbers until the evening before when all the days guests have checked in since travellers often change their plans.
*Please note that unfortunately after 10 years, Mara Explorers Camp & Backpackers will be permanently closing on the 23rd August 2021. Mara Explorers will only be continuing with our Kenya and Maasai Mara road safari packages after that time. We're sorry for any inconvenience.*
*We will have a 2 night 3 day bush camping safari running 24-26th September 2021, designed to coincide with the wildebeest migration. Contact us for more information!* ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>