Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations within one day require 100% payment. Cancellations made within three days require a 50% payment. Cancellations within one week require a 20% payment.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodation is laid out like a Fijian Village and every room has high ceilings, hardwood floors and traditional decor. We have fast free WiFi throughout the entire property and every room has ensuite, AC and a balcony. The little restaurant/cafe is open daily. The open plan dining area allows stunning views at meal time. Make the most of the massive indoor/outdoor deck area for dining or relaxing.
The food is most often cooked with all local fruits and vege and seafood. Our cooks have a unique style and flavour that could found in some of Fiji's 5 star resorts, but at backpacker prices. Guests are often welcome to learn and/or be involved with the meal preparation and local cooking styles.
Adventure is abound with the famous reefs of the Taveuni on our doorstep, a beautiful private beach for a snorkel safari, the great waterfalls a short drive away, the lush tropical wonderland for walking all around, and some world-class surf breaks hidden on the adjacent isle....
What makes our place uniquely special is the wonderful, happy, friendly local team and the island way of life. Staff operate serenely, on Fiji time, and can often be found conversing quietly with guests or giving weaving, cooking and other village-life lessons. Happily they share their culture with any eager ears they happen to come across. You are welcome at any time to join the other guests in resort activities or make use of the restaurant, bar, pool or spa. Alternatively, you may choose to relax in the reclusiveness of your plantation sanctuary and allow our smiling staff to provide you with in-room food, beverage and massage services.
Our concierge booking desk is also at your disposal, and our local team is ready at all times to share their secret island knowledge to help you plan-out, make reservations and schedule transportation for your idyllic day. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>