Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Show will be 100% charge of the booking
Additional Terms and Conditions
An additional per person deposit of €30 on arrival in case damages to property or unacceptable behavior.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All guests must be +18
Groups must book the entire room
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Places to visit in Europe.
Being the same owners as Hostel Malti we have done our best to create another great Hostel for you. With all our years and experience in the Hostel business pooling our ideas and energy we have come up with a place you are going to love. A massive terrace looking out onto the blue Mediterranean has been carefully designed so travellers can enjoy a special atmosphere. A place where friends and memories are made whether its chilling out, sharing cocktails or a local brew, BBQing some steaks, cooking a meal in our common kitchen or just go up to our crows nest and sunbathing in complete privacy.
A stones throw away from the well known Hilton Portomaso Tower and a 5 minute walk down to Spinola bay where one can admire the iconic Love monument and Paceville (the clubbing district) literally around the corner Marco Polo couldnâ€™t offer a better location. Spoilt for choice when it comes to restaurants and street food which are suited for anybody's budget with also having the choice to do your own shopping in one of the many supermarkets around us.
The rooms are spacious, air conditioned and have state of the art security system with each guest having their own key card opening your free locker under each bed. Marco Polo offers a wide range of rooms,Private, Double.Twin,Ensuites and 6 or10 dorms with large spacious showers that have 24hr hot water. A floor with all dorms dedicated to our female guests , a 24 hr reception with experienced staff who have local knowledge to help you make your experience with us even more memorable.
Marco Polo Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night (capped at 5 EUR).
Breakfast not included.
24 hour reception.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
第１, 国 Malta
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>