Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Aplica las mismas politicas pero tendra que venir la reserva pagada a traves de nuestros metodos de pagos disponibles
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rediscover our Boutique Condo Hotel in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen.
Live the experience in a Boutique Condo Hotel with personalized finishes and details throughout the property, inspired by the Caribbean Sea incorporating undulations, curves and unique colors.
Distributed in 5 levels, Mare condo boutique hotel has spacious and equipped units with unique details. The rooftop as the main amenity where you can enjoy our spectacular infinity pool with a view of the Caribbean Sea that will make you enjoy beautiful sunrises. 24 hour security, free internet, private parking, pet friendly and reception-concierge service.
Located just 45 minutes south of the Cancun International Airport, you will find yourself in the heart of the Mayan Riviera. The location is privileged since you will have destinations such as Tulum (60 min to the south), Cozumel traveling by Ferry (40 min to the east), Piers to embark Yachts or Catamarans (20 min), Ecoparks of the Xcaret group (approx 20 min), cenotes and underground rivers.
The most well-known Beach Clubs and the Famous Fifth Avenue are just a few steps from Mare-condo boutique hotel with spectacular nightlife, bars, cafes, shopping malls, handicrafts, restaurants and a varied local urban culinary offer.
Mare condo-Boutique Hotel your House in Playa del Carmen.
Mare Condo Hotel Boutique Playa del Carmen Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included -19%
Breakfast not included.
Check in time is at 3:00 pm.
It is mandatory that all guests present their reservation confirmation, photo ID at check in as well as their companions.
A security deposit is requested at check in for possible damages in the amount of $4,000.00 MXN Pesos in cash or its equivalent in USD at the exchange rate of the day. Upon check out your deposit will be refunded in full after inspecting your accommodation without any damage.
Check Out time is 12:00 noon.
The keys that are given to the guest upon arrival must be returned at the end of the stay at the reception desk, otherwise a charge of $300.00 MXN pesos or the equivalent in USD at the exchange rate of that day.
If your departure is after the established time, please inform in advance to the reception so we can process your departure correctly according to the availability of Mare Condo Boutique.
In the event that at the end of your stay the inspection reports any damage, the charges for damage to furniture, articles, linens, or any other items that have been provided to the guest based on this price list will be applied.
It is strictly forbidden to remove from the Mare Condo Boutique facilities any articles, white goods, furniture and equipment, and if removed will generate the charge of the value of the item as well as having to return the item removed.
Face Towel $100.00 MXN
Hand Towel $100.00 MXN
Body Towel $250.00 MXN
Swimming Pool Towel $250.00 MXN
Bed Linen $500.00 MXN
Bed Sheet $500.00 MXN
Duvet Liner $1000.00 MXN
Duvet Cover $1500.00 MXN
Pillow Cover $200.00 MXN
Bath Mat $150.00 MXN
If the damaged item is not on the price list, the guest is obliged to replace the item in the same or better condition in which it was delivered.
Prices quoted are in MXN Pesos or equivalent in USD at the exchange rate of the day.
Extension of Stay
Should you wish to extend your stay at Mare Condo Boutique for a longer period of time, it will be subject to availability and the Condo's logistics, so you will have to notify reception to verify availability and applicable rates.
Early departures are not refundable, the confirmed stay will be charged.
According to the prevention measures determined by the administration and according to the flow of visitors to Mare & for access control reasons, it is mandatory to notify security of any visit, denying access to any person who has not been registered or notified by the reservation holder.
Policy for Minors
In Mare Condo Boutique minors are considered from 1 to 12 years and the cost is free, from 13 years and older are considered adults in this accommodation. Extra adult according to type of accommodation generates extra cost per night of $450.00 MXN Pesos or its equivalent in USD at the exchange rate of the day.
Minimum age to register is 18 years old.
Cot and Extra Bed Policy
There is no capacity for cots at this property, and/or any extra extensions outside of the Mare Condo Boutique facilities.
Complimentary cleanings are provided for minimum stays of 5 nights. Mare Condo Boutique can provide cleaning supplies for the guest (Broom, Mop, Bucket, Consumables Not Applicable), if you require consumables you can ask at reception for the consumables you require and their price.
If the guest requires more cleaning during their stay it will cost $450 MXN Pesos or its equivalent in USD at today's exchange rate.
All our units are smoke free including Lobby, Corridors, Patio and Parking, the only place to smoke is the Rooftop, smoking inside the flats or in the areas will generate an extra charge.
Check-in time: From 15:00 hours onwards.
Check-out time: 12:00 Hours
Reception Hours: 9:30 - 17:30 Hours
Rooftop Hours: 8:00 - 21:00 Hours
Rules and Regulations Inside the Accommodation
Guests must keep quiet between 23:00 - 9:00 hours.
The capacity of the accommodation must be respected
Pets are allowed with a charge of $1,000.00 MXN Pesos or its equivalent in USD at today's exchange rate, additional per pet for a deep cleaning at the end of the stay according to the following rules.
Mare Pet Friendly Regulations
1. Calm, non-aggressive, tame and trained pets are welcome in our condominium.
2. All pets must be free of fleas and ticks; clean, vaccinated and de-wormed with their respective vaccination card.
3. Pets not over 15 Kilos or equivalent in pounds are accepted.
4. The pet must wear an identification collar and leash at all times in any area of the building (Lobby, Hallways, Living Area, Parking) with the exception of when the pet is inside the room, where it cannot be left unattended.
5. The owner must provide the appropriate accessories for the pet such as dishes, food, water, mat, bedding, and anything else that is necessary.
6. Avoid leaving the pet unattended for long periods of time in the room.
7. The pet will not be allowed to climb on beds or couches.
8. The pet may not be bathed in the guest's bathroom (dry foam is recommended).
9. Pets may not recreate in common areas of the condominium (Lobby, Hallways, Living Area, Rooftop, Parking).
10. The cleaning fee per pet per stay does not include minor or major damages; in case of incurring in any damage, additional costs will be generated by calculating the value of the damage.
11. The pet must be out of the condominium unit for the courtesy cleaning we offer.
12. Pets do not have access to the Rooftop and Swimming Pool of the building. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>