Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have laundry service, access to TV room, kitchen with exclusive refrigerator, pool table, ping pong table and game table.
The place is quiet and relaxed, different kinds of birds singing on-site and nearby, we have the following shared places: kitchen, living room, cable and flashing TV, wifi, ping pong table, pool table, table garden, in a closed place.
For national and international tourists, very good location half a block from the Querétaro aqueduct and a few blocks from downtown.
Rooms are standard, shared bathroom.
English is spoken, some French and little German.
Margaritas Eco Haus policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. Exclude Diners Club. This property may pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Reception from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
There is no curfew.
Pets are allowed, but pets must remain downstairs at all times, rooms are upstairs, and the pet owner must care for and order the pet. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>