Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Lors de réservation de groupes, payer 10% du montant total. le reste sur place.
Nous acceptons les écoles, les groupes, ceux qui veulent dormir sous la tente ou à la belle étoile, nous étudions toute demande.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Conviviality, family atmosphere, simplicity, sharing are the watchwords of the house.
Perfect for artists, musicians, groups, families, solitary couples, bikers / bikers, it has a berber tent, a restaurant, a dormitory lounge, a courtyard where a palm tree of 100 years gives a charm to The house, two terraces with their panoramic views of the mountains and the palm grove. The garden will also seduce you by its calmness, the serenity that prevails, but it is up to you to cross the doors of the house to realize this little corner of paradise.
The 8 single, twin, double and family rooms with or without private bathroom, kitchen available, laundry, free wifi, ping pong table and games will make your stay pleasant as well as our presence for any need Or question. We will be happy to teach you a few words of Berber language, why not accompany us on djembe melodies, tam tam or guitar.
We prepare meals, picnic ...... relax during this time, breathe dry and healthy air, we take care of everything. We can guide you in the palm grove, the Gorges de Todra, in town, at the souk, to take you to the bus / taxi and to all activities by period (sheep festival, wedding ...) and nearby (henna, Hammam , Climbing, horseback riding, meetings with the nomads, ...)
And this calm, occasionally interrupted by the songs of the birds, the awakening of the cock, the croaking of the frogs or by the donkey, is it not pleasant?
Come and write the History of the house and welcome us!
Check in from 06:00 to 24:00.
Departure before 18:00.
Payment on arrival in cash.
Breakfast: 30 dh per person.
Contact us for groups.
Air conditioning extra
Cancellations: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours a day. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>