Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In case of trouble or inappropriate behaviour in the hostel, Masaya can decide to cancel the reservation and ask the group to leave in order to preserve the other customers.
I that case the payment will be lost.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will be welcomed in a big colonial house with a typical decor.
In order to enjoy fully your local experience, Masaya offers you multiple activities: salsa classes, live music, local artists in live and expositions... Masaya staff will provide you all information about excursions, tours and cultural events in and around the city.
Three comfortable patios allow you to relax in hammocks and to meet Colombian people and foreigners. Guests have at their disposal all amenities needed: Free Wifi everywhere, fully equipped kitchen, TV room, computers with internet, pool table, ping-pong table...
Masaya Hostel Bogotá has a 24h front desk service, laundry service and a bar.
Offering a variety of private rooms and single beds in dormitories, Masaya hostel caters for travelers, families and groups of friends. The rooms come with either a private or shared bathroom, and Standard and Deluxe private rooms have cable television.
Breakfast is included with private rooms (except from the Basic Double Room) and, in the evening, you can discover our typical bar with Colombian and international flavors.
Masaya's location is perfect to discover all principals' attractions of the capital:
Cerro Monserrate Hill (2 km), Gold museum (500m), Botero museum (500m), and Chorro de Quevedo the artist centre (50m). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>