Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Massiosare El hostal is located in the Revillagigedo street corner with Victoria street, right in front of the Museo De La Policia.
We have 8 rooms types;
Amarillo: sleeps 6 guests in bunk (bathroom & showers inside the dorm).
Naranja: sleeps 6 guests in bunk (toilet inside the dorm, showers one level up).
Negro: sleeps 4 guests in bunk (private bathroom right next to the dorm).
Morado: sleeps 10 guests in bunk (bathroom & showers outside the dorm).
Cuarto Rosa is a double private (shares bathroom & showers with another private room), Fits up to 2 guests.
Cuarto Azul is a 2 double private (private toilet, shares bathroom & showers with another private room), Fits up to 4 guests.
Lucha's Room is a single private (shares bathroom & showers), Fits up to 1 guest.
Cabanjah´s Room is a 2 single beds private (shares bathroom & showers), Fits up to 2 guests
Buen Tercio´s Room is a single over a full bunk bed private (Basic kitchenette bathroom & shower inside the room), Fits up to 3 guests.
We have 2 kitchens: A big spacious kitchen & a small vegetarians only kitchen!
Complementary healthy vegetarian breakfast. (First come, first served basis).
Don't forget to check out our activities!
Security 24/7 (We don't have ring, knock the door).
We have one adorable cat around the place.
Reception Hours: 9:00hrs to 22:00hrs.
Arrival Time: Its flexible, let us know!
Check in time: 15:00 hrs.
Check out time: 12:00 hrs.
Changes in reservation causes deposit loss. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>