Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation is free of charge 7 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 90% the room rate as cancellation fee,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Matinabad Desert Eco Resort was established in 2008 by the group of experts in tourism and naturalists who wanted to provide the tourists with an opportunity for an experience and adventures close to the nature. At the resort the guests can experience treks with camel ride, can ride bikes through waves of sand and mountain valleys, and can even enjoy desert walks in the beautiful star-lit nights.
The resort provides comfortable and authentic Iranian accommodation in huts, carvanseraei rooms and tents. Koomeh is the Persian's hut in the desert which are built with brick and mud and a dome shape ceiling for the best natural air circulation in the room. Koomehs are equipped with beds, bathroom, western toilet, fridge, air-conditioner and heater. The rooms of the Carvanseraei are equipped with air conditioner, bathroom, western toilets, beds, fridge and TV set. The interior of the rooms are designed using thatch, brick, and plaster like traditional Iranian desert home. Our tents have made for a comfortable stay in the desert. The tents are equipped with 4-floor mattresses, air-conditioner, heater and Korsi (traditional Iranian heater). The tents have easy access to the carvanseraei public bathrooms and restrooms. The resort also features 24/7 reception, free parking and free WiFi, tours desk, children’s play area and outdoor terrace.
Matinabad Desert Eco Resort Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
The reception works 24/7.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>