Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The famous Surfers paradise beach is just a 5 minute walk away when you stay at Maxmee Resort. The resort offers free wifi, a tennis court, outdoor pool and a bar
The resort also offers free laundry, table tennis, volley ball and body boards.
The tour desk cam offer local sightseeing advice and arrange tours.
Guests have a choice between mixed 4 share dorms. female only 6 share dorms, mixed ,6 and 8 share dorms. Also available are our 2 bedroom self contained apartments offering double triple and twin share options.
For further information please contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
You must show a valid photo ID (passport or driving license only) and credit card upon check-in.
We only accept guests between 18 - 35 years old.
Please note for bookings of 8 or more guests, different policies and procedures may apply.
For further information please contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note when booking mixed dormitory rooms all beds may not be in the same room.
Please note that Maxmee Resort hostel has a licensed bar. Outside alcohol is prohibited.
Check in 2:00pm-8:00pm
Check out 8 am- 11 am
If you arrive early we can store your luggage free of charge.
Any cancellations or No shows within our 48 hour cancellation policy will be charged the first night's stay.
Please inform Maxmee Resort of your expected arrival time in advance.You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Internet: WiFi is available free of charge.
Parking: Parking available [this can not be reserved]
Pets: Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>