Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We will charge one nights accommodation for each passenger.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
by the group, we can arrange the local mayan danza or a ritual by mayan Preast.. of course extra payment, but very unique experience.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Meals in the home will be prepared by the mother of the family and you will have the opportunity to enjoy dinner and breakfast meals at home with the family. (Both are included in the price).
Monday - 4:00 PM
Sundays: 4:00 PM
This is very appassionated since we need to allocate you with the family where you will sleep!
Public transportation to the Home Stay is 4 Quetzales each way. (Around $0.50 USD)
Where will I stay?
During your trip you can stay one ore more nights with a family from the ethnic group of the Kakchiquel in San Jorge La Laguna.
This experience is runs for 7 years to the village and families who welcome foreigners into their homes. As a responsible traveler, we as guests must be aware of and sensitive to the culture by behaving respectfully during our time with the family and in the village.
Although shy at first, the villagers are very friendly and welcoming people.
The home stay will give you a genuine insight into the everyday lives of a local family. If you take photos of the people in the village, please always ask before you take them.
You might find the housing situation in San Jorge La Laguna rather basic but the reason for doing this home stay is to give a real insight into Guatemala, so you can experience the culture firsthand and interact with the local community on a personal basis.
The coordinators of the home stay program in San Jorge La Laguna are Daniel Jiatz Pocop.
We hope that you enjoy this very unique experience.
Mayan Home Stays Team.
Advise about arrival time.
If you don't show up we will charge the first nights accommodation you had booked.
Credit Card Facilities. Visa Only ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>