Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No penalty for cancellation 48 hours prior check-in.
Cancellations made within 48 hours to check-in or No show are non refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a hub for all barefoot travelers, digital nomads, and adventurers alike. Our social spaces create the perfect environment to meet new friends.
Mayan Monkey offers unrivaled locations, a friendly atmosphere and fun adventures for those who crave for new experiences and enjoy the simple things in life.
Mayan Monkey Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Payment upon arrival by CASH. No credit cards accepted.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged full stay.
A security deposit of $25USD ( shared rooms) and $50 USD (private rooms) will be charged at the time of check-in for all reservations. In the case of any damages/theft of the room, the deposit will be retained. If the damage/theft is greater than the amount of the deposit, the guest will be required to pay the total amount of the repair/replacement. This deposit is 100% refundable in the case there is no damage/theft of the room.
Check in from 15:00 to 24:00 hrs.
Check out before 12:00.
Taxes and fees not included.
Continental breakfast Included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No smoking in rooms. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>