Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In light of the COVID-19 global pandemic Meander Hostel may not be ready to accept guests at this time, so if you do make a booking for the immediate future it may be moved to our sister hostel, Vitae Hostel, while we finalise our situation in this confusing time.
A haven for backpackers, run by backpackers. A place to call home on your adventures, a tribe of fellow travelers and explorers, and a family that anyone with an open mind can be a part of.
Life out of a backpack can be exhausting, we know, so we believe a great hostel isn’t just about the facilities, it’s about the sense of openness and feeling of being welcomed by friends after weeks or months on the road. We believe a great hostel and the friends you make there can elevate your experience of a city, and that’s why we’ve worked to build this melting pot for backpackers - a place where you can unwind and socialize with a local beer in one of our common areas, or chill in our courtyard as you share stories and experiences with fellow travelers.
We aren’t your typical sterile hotel-esque environment. We’re based in a traditional, 19th century Hungarian building full of character, located within the heart of Budapest's central 6th district. Within walking distance of us are some of the city's major sights such as St. Stephen's Basilica and the Chain Bridge, a number of the ruin bars the city is famous for and only a short metro ride from the Szechenyi thermal baths.
Although we aren’t a party hostel, we’d love for you to join us on our daily and nightly events such as pub crawls, game evenings and boat parties. We have an awesome little hipster basement bar, frequented by both locals and backpackers that offers €1 beers and live music. We kick off every night here and it’s an ideal environment to just be yourself with good company before you head out for a night with new friends.
Our friendly, English speaking team is always available to provide you with inside tips and all the information you need so you can make the most of all the incredible sights Budapest has to offer. Upon check in we like to give all our guests a free map of the city and point out all the best spots, from the major tourist sights to hidden gems and information about the various day events and activities around the city.
Aside from a comfortable bed, you can make use of our well equipped kitchen, and if cooking isn't your thing then you can join the team here for our nightly family dinner at only the cost of the ingredients. On top of all that, of course we've got the basics: free WIFI in all the rooms, a communal computer, free tea and coffee, free linen, free towel rental, free maps, free lockers, as well as adapters and padlocks for hire.
Meander is a genuine backpacker's hostel and if you love socializing and making friends from all across the world then you're going to love our little oasis in this amazing city.
- As we are a youth hostel we have a general age guideline of 18-40. We reserve the right to refuse bookings to anyone outside of this age range, however with prior notice exceptions can be made. If you are outside of this age range please contact us so we can discuss your options.
- We offer a 24 hour check in, but please be aware our office hours are 8am - 12am/Midnight. If you are arriving outside of these hours please confirm your arrival time beforehand so we can make sure there is a staff member available to check you in.
- We are a strictly drug free hostel and have a zero tolerance policy on the matter. If a single person in any booking is caught on drugs, with drugs or asking for them, inside our outside of the hostel, every person in the booking will be evicted immediately without refund.
- Payment of your full balance is required in CASH ONLY at check-in in either the local currency, Hungarian Forint, or Euros, however with the exchange rate we operate by we encourage all our guests to pay in Hungarian Forint.
- All guests will be required to pay a key deposit upon check-in that will be returned upon check-out so long as the key is not lost and no damage has been done to the hostel. For bookings of under 6 people the key deposit is 3,000 HUF while in cases of groups of 6 or more, each guest will have to provide a 10,000 HUF security deposit. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>