Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All Group bookings will be required to pay a 'key and security' deposit of 5000huf per person (or the euro/pound equivalent) upon arrival to the hostel. At check-out, provided nothing has been broken, all keys are returned and no major rules have been broken all deposits will be returned.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Full payment is due one week in advance to the arrival date for all groups of 7 guests to 19 guests, & due one month in advance for all groups over 20 guests. This can be paid via PayPal or TransferWise.
Unfortunately, due to past experiences, groups must now book the whole room to avoid disturbing other guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Life out of a backpack can be exhausting, we know, so we believe a great hostel isn’t just about the facilities, it’s about the sense of openness and feeling of being welcomed by friends after weeks or months on the road. We believe a great hostel and the friends you make there can elevate your experience of a city, and that’s why we’ve worked to build this melting pot for backpackers - a place where you can unwind and socialize with a local beer in one of our common areas, or chill courtyard as you share stories and experiences with fellow travelers.
We aren’t your typical sterile hotel-esque environment. We’re based in a traditional, 19th century Hungarian building full of character, located within the heart of Budapest's central 6th district. Within walking distance of us are some of the city's major sights such as St. Stephen's Basilica and the Chain Bridge, a number of the ruin bars the city is famous for and only a short metro ride from the Szechenyi thermal baths.
Although we aren’t a party hostel, we’d love for you to join us on our day nightly events such as pub crawls, game evenings and boat parties. We have an awesome little hipster basement bar, frequented by both locals and backpackers that offers €1 beers and live music. We kick off every night here and it’s an ideal environment to just be yourself with good company before you head out for a night with new friends.
Our friendly, English speaking team is always available to provide you with inside tips and all the information you need so you can make the most of all the incredible sights Budapest has to offer. Upon check in we like to give all our guests a free map of the city and point out all the best spots, from the major tourist sights to hidden gems and information about the various day events and activities around the city.
Aside from a comfortable bed, you can make use of our well equipped kitchen, and if cooking isn't your thing then you can join the team here for our nightly family dinner at only the cost of the ingredients. On top of all that, of course we've got the basics: free WIFI in all the rooms, a communal computer, free tea and coffee, free linen, free towel rental, free maps, free lockers, as well as adapters and padlocks for hire.
Meander is a genuine backpacker's hostel and if you love socializing and making friends from all across the world then you're going to love our little oasis in this amazing city. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>