Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
NO INCLUYE IMPUESTOS (19%) SOLO A COLOMBIANOS.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Media Luna is located in the area of Getsemani, which forms the artistic heart of the city's urban culture. Several well-known landmarks like the San Felipe Fort and the romantic historical center, as well as the trendiest bars and local restaurants, are all within a few minutes walk. If you wish to explore further you can also rent bikes at the hostel!
In the open-air kitchen you can prepare your own breakfast or cook a group dinner for your new mates. In addition there is a free Wi-Fi in the hostel area, computers, tv-room, laundry, luggage storage and lockers. You can also book excursions or a bus to the next destination of your adventure.
The sunny patio forms the heart of the hostel during the day time, but at the night time the center of the action is at the roof top bar and terrace with cold drinks and a spectacular view over the city. Don't miss the famous Media Luna Mega Party on Wednesdays it flies you over the moon!
In the Hostel we have private rooms and shared dormitories, all with air conditioning and locker which must bring its own padlock.
We also have a Hostel on Barú Island which is located on a private beach, which you can change one night of your stay here from the Hostel in Cartagena to the Hostel in Barú.
WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: Until 12: 00 PM
Laundry: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
No incluye los impuestos (19% SÓLO A COLOMBIANOS) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>