Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reservation for 0-3 apartments
Cancellation less than 2 days prior to arrival-1 night fee
Reservation 4-9 apartments
Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival- 1 night fee
Reservation 10+ apartments
Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival- 1 night fee
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Media Park is located in Praga-Południe district, just 9 km from the city centre. There is a convenient public transport nearby. In the nearest area there is a big shopping mall Auchan and Promenada with Cinema City. There are headquarters of very well known Media companies such as Super Express, Polsat, Radio Eska.
All apartments have got double bed and double sofa beds. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, dishwasher, cooker, electric kettle, kitchen utensils. All bathrooms have got bath tubs. In the living rooms there is a cable TV. Apartments on upper floors have got balconies. Our professional staff in the reception will answer all your questions. Reception is open 24 hours a day. We also offer parking. It costs 30 PLN per night.
Media Park Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00. If the apartment is available before that time, check-in will be possible earlier.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open 24 hours a day.
Guests must be 18+, teenagers can stay only with at least 1 person who is over 18.
On arrival day you will be asked to fill out a guest form. Please prepare your Identification card/Passport.
Please prepare the deposit for the apartment. It can be a credit card number with your signature on the guest form or deposit in cash (300 PLN) refundable on departure day. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>