Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It's visited by endless number of locals on a daily basis. It's simply a place to make new friends and enjoy the experience of our culture in its truest form. The team running the hostel are bunch of adventure enthusiasts who has been in the adventure spectrum for over a decade.
The property has 7 private rooms and 18 bunk beds which are cozy and clean with an overview of the city market. The common room area has a (self-cook & service kitchen) and a beautiful lounge area to relax and enjoy the scenic kanchendzongza the 3rd highest mountain in the world, all in the midst of the artwork and music. The ambiance and warmth should drive you nuts. Activities of all kind is there for you to explore. Enjoy and craft your memories! Sorry : ( No kids allowed).
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Reception working period: 7:30 AM~23:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>