Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy our different rooms designed for maximum comfort and chic tropical feelings at Mellow Hostel, Guatemala. Whether you are traveling with your crew and need a few beds or you're on a backpacking trip, looking for some sweet private rooms, Mellow Hostel has got you covered. Our 5 room types range in size, privacy and budget.
Plenty of common space and hammocks to get inspired, dream, meet, share & connect and party sometimes. Enjoy life with a cold beer at our pool bar or a fresh smoothie on our sun-deck. Our delicious menu offers a great variety of food all day from 7am-9pm. We offer donation based yoga from time to time and different activities on some days during the week.
We do not allow guests under 18 years old and as much as we love them ourselves, unfortunately we are unable to accommodate or allow pets for our Hostel guests in all common areas and room areas, in consideration of allergy-suffering guests. Please be aware that there is no ATM in this town and there is a fee on Credit Card payments. Make sure to bring enough cash.
Mellow Hostel El Paredon Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (+fee).
This property may pre authorize the card before the arrival.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 20:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Card (+7% additional charge)
No pets allowed.
No smoking in the rooms.
No ATM in town.
Breakfast is not included.
AC in our AC Dorm is only turned on during the night, since we are located in a very hot place. 7:30pm - 7:30am.
No beachfront, we are 2 blocks away from the beach. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>