Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We do not have credit card facilities but accept paypal, bank transfers, mpesa, cash or forex (foreign currency).
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment is required on arrival. Breakfast is not included but we have a breakfast special for backpackers of only US$5 (instead of US$7.50) if paid on arrival... or select from our very reasonably priced a la carte brunch (and dinner) menus. Our focus is on vegetarian dishes and, of course, seafood. Wifi, parking and your first boat crossing (round trip) is free. For those who stay 3 nights or longer there is a free sunset cruise! Meals, boat and sundries payable on departure. We do not have a credit card facility but accept cash, forex, paypal, mpesa, or direct bank transfers. In all instances bank charges apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Fantastic for birders, water-sport enthusiasts, hikers, nature-lovers and a superb private location for film and TV crews.
We specialise in vegetarian meals & seafood barbecues.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Awesome spot, secluded beach, warm coral waters, Crab Cafe, Beach Bar and Coffee Lounge, salt-water pool on waterfront, makuti umbrellas, sunbeds, palms and beach BBQ's, delicious sea food, home-cooked vegetarian, vegan, chilled soups to die for, snorkelling, scuba diving, dolphin spotting, whales in August, birding, fishing, hiking.. 4 minute boat transfers to Watamu side of creek, airport transfers (booking essential), FREE 4G WiFi, free welcome drink... hammocks, barefoot living, relax or party... it's up to you :) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>