Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is easy to get to any railway station of the city and to famous museums in the suburbs: Pavlovsk, Tsarskoye Selo, Petrodvorets, Gatchina and Strelna.
Victory Park is situated just one block from us. It is pleasant to have a walk there in spring evenings to breathe some fresh air after a very informative excursion, or to go for a jog in the morning.
A Post-office, telegraph office, a variety of shops, three banks with currency exchange, two hairdressers, the cheapest market in the city with lots of fruit all year around, three cafes and a restaurant are close to our hostel.
In our hostel you can find comfortable accommodation at different prices.
Our Hostel is:
- For tourists
- For business-trip makers
- For newly-married couples
- For students aiming sightseeing
- For visitors to medical and educational centres
- For those who are interested in cheap shopping for famous
goods produced in St Petersburg.
Rooms for two, three, four and five people (shower, toilet on the floor) as well as five double rooms with shower, WS, TV, fridge are waiting for you. There is a kitchen for those who prefer cooking themselves. On the ground floor of the same building you can find a family cafe with good food at reasonable prices.
When you come back tired to our house our staff will meet you with a friendly smile, a cup of hot tea or strong Swedish coffee.
Coziness, calm and rest are waiting for you in our hostel.
Visa support available!
Please note that registration for foreign citizens costs 150 RUB. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>