Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel is situated 100 meters from Keleti Railway Station in the direction of the downtown, a mere 10-minute walk from BlahaLujza Square and the pub district. Sightseeing buses stop a single step from the Hostel, and all sights in Budapest are easily accessible.
If you are looking for a classy, quiet and cozy hostel in downtown and prefer 4-star quality at hostel prices, then we are the right choice for you. Would you like a stylish and distinguished place where you can relax after sightseeing and entertainment? Then look no further! The Metropolis is more than just a hostel. Its exclusive 'Room within a room' bedchamber, a bed provides the comfort of a room where you can fully enjoy your privacy in our uniquely designed, special dormitory room.
Whether you have arrived for a few days of sightseeing, a long weekend, visiting friends, or even a business trip, the Metropolis Hostel with its elegant and maximalist comfort will do its best to suit your needs.
Metropolis Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening hours; 15:00 - 22:00.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>