Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Meu Hostel is located at 100 meters of the beach, at Cruz das Almas neighbourhood, really close to the best shopping mall of the city. Nearby you can find supermarket, pharmacy, ATMs and all kinds of restaurants.The seashore at Cruz das Almas is quiet, with a big sidewalk ideal for running, cycling or simply enjoy a nice walk by the sea. The beach is perfect for surfing, and we are at a walking distance of Ponta Verde and Pajuçara, that have quiet, crystal clear waters. We are located in a calm and quiet neighbourhood away for all the touristic chaos and confusion. A place to rest, chill out and relax with the friends you've just met.
Here you can find dorms for 8 or 4 people, one of them exclusively female. Also two double rooms with private bathroom. All our rooms have AC, unique beds with a locker for your baggage, a smaller one for other items, outlet and reading lamp. All guests receive towel, sheets and WiFi access in the whole house. All that within your budget and without missing attention to details.
Meu Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 (If you need to arrive before that, we can keep your bags while the room is not ready. If you need to make a late check in, please inform us by email or phone.)
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Holiday 2 November - 01/11/18 to 04/11/18
- All rooms:50% advance (non-refundable).
Holiday 15 November - 15/11/18 to 18/11/18
- All rooms: 50% advance (non-refundable).
Christmas and New Year's Eve - 24/12/18 to 03/01/19
- All rooms:50% in advance (non-refundable), free cancellation 30 days before check-in.
Summer - 03/01/19 to 01/03/19
- Shared rooms:50% deposit(non refundable).
- Double Private:50% deposit (non-refundable).
Carnival - 01/03/19 to 07/03/19
- All rooms:50% deposit (non refundable)
Easter week - 04/19 to 04/21/19
- All rooms:50% deposit (non-refundable).
Holiday 15 November - 15/11/19 a 18/11/19
- All rooms: 50% deposit (non-refundable).
Christmas and New Year's Eve - 24/12/19 at 06/01/20
- All rooms:50% deposit(non-refundable), free cancellation 30 days before check-in.
Property will be in touch regarding payment details for the above dates.
Attention: By making a Booking the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
- The entrance only will be allowed with the presentation of a original document (photo included) and full payment of the reservation at check-in.
- Security: We are not responsible for personal belongings left in the rooms. We provide lockers - so do not forget to use your own padlock, or buy one at the front desk.
- Children under 18 years: Can only be hosted with parents. Minors are not allowed in rooms with people from another reservation.
- It is not allowed to: a) Smoke inside the hostel. b) Bring and store alcoholic beverages. c) Carry and use any illegal substance or any type of weapon. d) Maintain sexual relationships in common areas and shared rooms. e) Smoke, drink, eat or receive visits in dormitories.
- Keys: In case of loss or damage of the room key or locker, you will be charged R$20.00 per key.
- Kitchen: from 10am to 10pm - please tag your stuff and keep the kitchen clean. Wash your dishes and do not use items labelled by others.
- Sustainability: We separate our garbage, if you have any doubts ask an employee. Save energy by turning out the lights when you leave the room, and save water avoiding long showers.
- Silence hours: from 10 pm to 8 am - please avoid noise in the aisles during this period.
- Check-in: 2pm - Early check-in subject to availability.
- Check-out: 11am - A half-day will be charged in late check-out case
- Breakfast: from 7am to 9am.
- Air conditioner: At the dorms the AC is on from 9pm to 9am. In the private rooms the AC should be turned off when leaving the room. Let´s take care of the environment!
- Extra towel: r$5,00
- Lost and Found: Any object found in the hostel will be stored for the max. of 30 days. After this period, will be given more convenient destination.
- Meu Hostel reserves the right to ask a guest to leave the property in case of bad behaviour such as drunkenness, gross attitudes towards employees / guests, breaking the hostel rules, aggressive behaviour or any damage to hostel structure. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>