Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy of 72 hours prior the arrival if not the whole price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We need 50% of the payment up front
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mexiqui Zocalo offers you 9 fresh, modern and cozy rooms inside a newly remodelled building from 1950 transformed with a series of avant-garde touches. Our aim is to be able to offer a comfortable space through a quality service within a liberal environment. We want to make your stay an unforgettable experience, that your visit will become an unexpected adventure that takes advantage of all the wealth, traditions and customs that Mexican culture can offer.
Mexiqui Zocalo is located in a pedestrian street of Republic of Guatemala 30, behind the famous Metropolitan Cathedral of the Historic Center of Mexico City. And just a few meters from the Central Zocalo, the Templo Mayor, the National Palace and the Plaza de la Constitución ... history and culture just a few steps from our entrance!
The building retains its original style, although it has been recently renovated in order to offer ideal spaces to enjoy, share, relax and meet people from all over the world. You will be able to appreciate different interventions and amazing murals all over the walls inside our individual bunk bed dorms while you chill on your bed, organize your belongings in our security boxes or just take the time to get to know the people around.
You can sunbathe, breathe fresh air and refresh yourself with a drink on our terrace along with the view of Mexican historical monuments, but in case you have had a heavy day you can rest in the communal room enjoying a movie, listen to musician, meet Travelers or even cook a good meal.
Mexiqui Zocalo Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>