Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Reservations must be made with at least one week prior to arrival
(La prenotazione deve avvenire con almeno una settimana di anticipo)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Consists of several apartments, all independent and fully furnished, kitchen area, spacious bedrooms and private bathroom.
Simple style furniture, but complete with everything you need (crockery and kitchen utensils, wardrobe, dining table and chairs), for a holiday. The house, equipped with free wi-fi.
The house faces toward a courtyard, surrounded by flowerbeds,
there is a small pool, and a gazebo with a well-equipped garden where recreation and relaxation are ensured, between a dip in the pool, the shade of the gazebos; on the ground floor, common room, equipped with kitchen, wood-burning oven, bbq, washing machine, available for all guests of the house; allows groups of friends or large families to dine together, in the lounge, or in the adjacent garden.
The mansion is surrounded by a fenced and neat county: the ideal place if you love nature and quiet.
The driveway access, leading to the villa, we relaxed and safe, especially when children are present.
Structure environmentally sustainable with photovoltaic electricity and solar thermalfor hot water
Specifically, the villa is located on a hill, 2.5 km from the sea, and is 1.5 km from supermarkets, shops and pharmacies, restaurants, the center of town, so it is recommended to move the car. The road to go is a provincial road SP135, safe, easy to drive, non-winding, allowing you to reach the town in a minute.
If you are on foot, it points out that the house is on the hill, so the road is downhill towards the village (5-10 minutes), climbing instead to return (15-25minutes), the road to be traversed is not crossed by cars, is safe and illuminated the night.
Gioiosa is a beautiful summer resort, one of the nicest countries of the Tyrrhenian coast. Nearby is Calavà, famous for its resorts.
Gioiosa is renowned for its beaches, the summer sunsets, the food and the jovial mood of its inhabitants.
Using public transport (train-bus) or the car to go to Milazzo's port, depart daily for the Aeolians: Vulvano, Lipari, Salina, Panarea, Filicudi, Alicudi, Stromboli.
Places to visit: the Sanctuary of the Tindari with the ponds of Marinello below, the splendid villages of Ficarra and San Marco d'Alunzio, the medieval castle of Brolo and the tower of Piraino, the park of Nebrodi, Cefalù, Taormina. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>