Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The theme of our Microverse Hostel comes from the popular TV series Rick and Morty, which we all love. Microverse is a place for all the inspiring people of the world, who we love to welcome as our guests.
From our hostel you can reach all of Regensburg's main sights by foot walk shorter than 10 minutes. There are very many bars close by, nightclubs and restaurants but also bakers, a supermarket and lovely coffee-places. Regensburg is extraordinarily historic and culturous, already 1000 years ago the emperors of the Holy Roman Empire of German Nation (962-1806) reigned in the capital Regensburg from only a few metres away of our hostel. When you look out the window, you see the city-theatre.
Our dorm for 4 persons is equipped with two bunkbeds, which we built ourselves from wood. In our self-built beds you can sleep super comfortable. You share the living room with 3 sofas, the bathroom with toilet+bathtub and the kitchen with a big refrigerator, coffee machine and dishwasher with maximum 9 other guests.
Our dorm for 6 persons is equipped with three bunkbeds, which we built ourselves from wood. In our self-built beds you can sleep super comfortable. You share the living room with 3 sofas, the bathroom with toilet+bathroom and the kitchen with a big refrigerator, coffee machine and dishwasher with maximum 9 other guests.
In the private apartment on the second floor of our Microverse Hostel, you can enjoy all the privacy you need. There are two separate bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, a separate toilet and a kitchen. Every bedroom has a queensize bed with 180x200 and a flatscreen TV. In the living room you can relax on the couch, where two more persons can sleep at night. The private apartment is quite luxurious for a hostel. We already prepare the apartment with all the bed linen and towels for you, so you do not have to bring any of that your own. In the kitchen we have a small offer of different kinds of tea and coffee for you.
Microverse Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
For Check-in we meet in our Reception 'Butlersburg' at Arnulfsplatz 5, 93047 Regensburg. From there we will show you the hostel around the corner.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included. We do not offer breakfast.
Bakery, butcher and shops are not far away at Arnulfsplatz.
Reception: 13.30 until 22.30
If you bring a sleeping bag, you only have to pay 1.00 EUR for the bed sheet.
If you are looking for the best comfort, you can use the option of renting an entire bed set (consisting of 1 bed sheet, 1 blanket cover, 1 pillowcase) for a total of 2.50 EUR.
A large towel for showering can be rented at the reception for 1.00 EUR. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>