Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
in case no show or reduction in numbers hostel will charge a group all price for all days of reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group will be charged Security Deposits in the amount of 50 PLN per person no more than 700 PLN
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer beds in dorms and private rooms at good prices.
Free coffee, tea, cereals and milk in the morning.
Free 5G WiFi.
Common area equipped with comfy sofas, TV, youtube, movies, books and games. Staff which is always ready to help.
Need to know more? Midtown Hostel is:
- as well communicated as it gets. Just across the street from the historical centre of the city, which becomes party centre at night. Five minutes from Gdansk Central station, which offers buses, trams and trains that will take You to just about anywhere You'll want in Gdansk and places nearby.
- cozy and clean. We guarantee clean beds, bathroom and kitchen. Noticed something off? Let the stuff know, they'll deal with it immediately. We have 'no mess' policy at our hostel.
- safe. 24 hour surveillance - also - every guest gets his own private stash and a key to it.
- well-equipped. Kitchen has a fridge, stove, teapot, dishwasher, microwave and toaster.
You need iron or hairdryer? It's here, for You to use. TV channels from all around the World and youtube app.
To use. Earplugs and flip-flops.
See you in Midtown Hostel Gdańsk : )
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours.
Reception works from 8am till 11pm.
Check In Time:14:00-23:00
Check Out Time:11:00
Breakfast not included.
Credit and Debit Cards Payment facillities.
Taxes included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>