Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mihin Villa caters for the discerning traveller in search of unique experiences and premium accommodation options. With extensive industry experience and a genuine passion for hospitality, we will go out of our way to tailor-make a holiday perfectly suited to you.
We are committed to providing unique holiday escape for the discerning traveller by providing superior holiday at Island’s best home stay style guest house with outstanding levels of comfort and exceptional service, giving you an unparalleled hospitality experience. We also know that our guests appreciate the finer things in life and there is nothing like enjoying the sun shine in golden sandy Bentota Beach. Our superb location grants a passport to visit all attractions that this great village offers.
If ever there was a reason to travel to Bentota, it is for the local seafood at Amal Restaurant. Seafood lovers will be in their element with superb local produce including lobster, jumbo prawns, tuna and salmon.
Enjoy our complimentary breakfast in the green garden watching squirrels running around.
History & Heritage
Related to back to Kings era, Bentota draws many travellers to its ancient & religious sites. Amongst these sites are the Galapatha Raja Maha Viharaya temple and Kande Viharaya temple.
‘Wow; moments can be found around every bend in Bentota, which is why visiting all attractions is a must. Such attractions are:
- Sea Turtle farm and hatchery
-Bentota river safari through mangrove trees
Also take a walk along the golden sandy beach and set to watch the sunset while sitting on the picturesque sea rock.
-Fully furnished Double/ Twin bed private en-suite guest rooms
-Open plan communal lounge
-Free Wi-Fi in rooms and common areas
-Daily room service
-Iron/ Ironing board
-Tours and activities information
-24 hour reception
-Free luggage storage ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>