Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings cancelled with more than 1 week in advance will not incur in any charges from the hostel. Bookings cancelled within 1 week and 72 hours in advance will incur in the charge of the 1st night of the total booking. In the event of non-show on the date of check in (whatever the reason is) or if the group cancels with less than 72 hours in advance, the hostel will charge 50% of the total booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The balance of this booking must be paid at least 1 week prior to arrival by credit card online or bank transfer. Please contact the group manager at email@example.com for details. Failure to pay the balance at least 1 week prior to arrival will result in the cancellation of the total booking and Hostelworld will not refund the 10% already paid.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
IMPORTANT! Group bookings (i.e., 10+) must be done at least 3 days (96hs) prior to check in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set in a stunning XVIII century monastery, Milhouse Hostel Cusco has 2 central courtyards full of light and charm where visitors can enjoy the bar and good music, pizza, and meet other travelers.
All the dorms and private rooms are en-suite and kept very clean, all tastefully decorated yet at attractive backpacker prices.The hostel and its roof top terrace offers an amazing view of the city.
Great staff, fun and organized activities, beautiful setting and surroundings, good music, barbecues and mud-oven pizzas all make this hostel a great place to enjoy your mystical experience in Cusco.
Cancellation policy: 72h.
Minimum Stay: 1 night.
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 11:00.
Breakfast not included.
Credit cards payment accepted upon arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
Milhouse Hostel Cuscoは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>