Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Minimalist (Poshtel & Suites) has the modern flair of Scandinavian design and combines it with the timeless elegance of a Japanese aesthetic to create a style that brings together the best of both worlds.
Hit the nightclubs, bars on the village road and in the close neighbourhood of Aurobindo Market i.e. 5 minute walk. Our sister property LetsBunk Poshtel i.e. 50 metres away, offers our gourmet cafe with scrumptious cuisine and some amazing selection of coffee and tea. There is also the happy hour where one drink is served on the house everyday (contact the desk for more details).
We organize local tours and experiences, outstation tours to Taj Mahal and Jaipur and can also create a sweet deal for golden triangle tours of 4 days and 3 nights.
Minimalist is an ultra modern, cool, hip, Instagrammable destination that provides everything from Ping Pong championships, Social Kitchen, board games and our famous BBQ nights at the rooftop. Put your feet up and hang with like-minded travellers. If that is not enough, we also have a co-working space for those who want to mix a little business
with pleasure while travelling, and last but not least a dedicated activity team who set up activities all day and into the evening including our famous Social Hour and Bar Crawl.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>