Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mission Backpack Hostel is an authentic Backpacker Hostel. Come join us. We are superheroes, we do everything, everything is possible ( condition apply).
If you want to explore Agra, then come here for at least three days. Our hostel rules are amazing. You can meet fellow travel junkies while you are staying in our utmost cozy dorms or give the best of your time to yourself in your own private room. All units include a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
Our common areas are always filled with travel bugs indulged into some fun in-house activities, while some just get into unending conversations. We also find many sleepy heads in our mini library and other busy bees are caught browsing the free WiFi.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included, for private room over 1000 INR per night, there is a extra 12% tax fee.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>