Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just one block south from the main square, we have rooms with private bath, common bath and dormitory
Since 2004, we are growing for you, improving the quality of our services.
We have created a cable TV room with movies, games, book exchange and where you can share a conversation, coffee or beer.
Nowadays, all our rooms ensuite (Private bath), included breakfast, and wi-fi service; and everyone enjoys the terrace, kitchen and hot water all day long.
Our staff are known as friendly and helpful and they offer you 24 hours attention. We will help you to plan your travels around Arequipa and Peru.
In Posada Misti House, you will find a good place to sleep as well as a house where you can learn and share with fresh and happy people from around the world.
Make you stay in Arequipa better, and enjoy Misti House with us.
Beatriz y Fernando ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>