Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mistica Island is located in San Bernardo Islands Natual Park, the must-visit destination in Cartagena that stands out because of its authentic style and characteristic Caribbean atmosphere.
Our comfortable Hostel offers spacey dorms and private rooms, as well as hammocks and tents for those who want a different experience. There is plenty of cool communal areas to hang out, eat all together and soak up sun and spectacular surroundings, always with good tunes in the background and good vibes all round. We have all the comforts that our guests may need. Private rooms, shared rooms, hammocks and tents.
On the island, fresh water is a treasure, so the showers are available from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm and the energy depends on the sun, so there is only electricity available from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Mistica Island Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (PAY PAL).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Extra breakfast 15.000 COP
Reception open from 9:00 to 17:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
On the island, fresh water is a treasure, so the showers are available from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm and the energy depends on the sun, so there is only electricity available from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>