Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moda Drei consists of four floors, two community chill-out areas, kitchen, terrace, laundry room and patio - and it's your home away from home in Istanbul.
Cook, explore, watch movies, play games, mingle, connect, get in trouble, get out of trouble, laugh, laugh some more, and do it all in the most welcoming community in the most radical neighbourhood in the most exciting city in the world.
Here at Moda Drei we are all about sharing, sharing laughter, food, ideas, and experiences. And our space is ideal for just that; our two comfortable hang-out areas, shared kitchen, spacious terrace, laundry room, and patio mean that meeting kindred spirits is not only easy - it's inevitable. If that wasn't enough, our game nights, movie nights, pub crawls and other community events ensure that the Moda movement will leave no one behind.
Whether you’re a solo traveller, group of friends, or a wandering couple...all are welcome to relax on our terrace, cook in the shared kitchen, catch a movie, or hang out and chat.
Soak up the neighbourhood's accepting, liberal vibe, make connections and feel like family.
And depending on your preference, we have a bed for all. Some rooms are traditional dorms with shared facilities where everyone mucks in, others offer more private amenities and come with showers, bathrooms and even your own terrace. The choice is yours.
Kadikoy is for the young, the cool, the seekers. Start here and let your adventure begin. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>