Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moga Hostel is located in an old Moroccan residence which has been newly renovated to maintain the traditional Moroccan design. Conveniently located on a quiet and charming alleyway in the heart of the Medina, on your way to the hostel you will find plenty of artisanal workshops, argan oil cooperatives, souvenirs and musical instrument stores.
Essaouira Airport is 15 km from the property and the nearest bus station is 5 min.
The friendly staff will be happy to facilitate excursions such as surfing trips and desert tours to the most beautiful places in Morocco. The hostel is just steps away from Café De France and other coffee shops and restaurants, and it's a five minute walk away from the beach.
Moga Hostel offers private rooms and dormitories accommodating up to eight people, and each floor is equipped with warm showers and restroom amenities, and towels are available for a small fee. In the space, you will experience a little bit of riad architecture. On the third floor you will find a comfortable and authentic Moroccan style lounge area which offers Moroccan specialties such as Tagine and traditional Moroccan mint tea and is only a stairway away from the terrace.
Moga hostel contains in total three floors and a rooftop terrace, each floor contains showers and bathrooms.
The first floor has two 8 bed dormitory and two different private rooms, 1 twine room and the other is double.
The second floor has the same as the first one, for the third floor it is an open space decorated with many portraits where guest can seat and relax. The top floor is a magical rooftop terrace where guests can enjoy the view of the old city and the Ocean!
Moga Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night.
We do not accept customers younger than 10 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>