Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% off full amount is non-refundable 14 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the hip and happening suburb of Sea Point that boasts of plenty of restaurants, cafes and beautiful people milling about. We are 50 metres from the Sea Point beachfront and promenade. On a sunny Cape Town day (of which there are plenty) you can stroll the 3km seaside walkway or find a spot and watch the myriad of people cruise by.
We offer a variety of funky rooms from: self-catering deluxe studios with TV, desk, en suite bathroom and mezzanine level; to our cosy crash pads on our roof terrace with sea or mountain views; to our interior rooms with the basics; to spacious dorms.
Mojo's Policies & Conditions:
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation anytime.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Secure Parking available (check availability).
No children under 18 in the dorms.
Our studios and dorms have beds on the mezzanine level, which is accessible by stairs. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>