Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In any case that deposit is paid before cancellation request, no refund of deposit will be processed.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% of total amount to be settled within 1 week after confirmation of reservations. Remaining 50% to be settled 2 weeks prior arrival date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As the first co-living space of its kind in the region, our mission is simple:
Live without compromise – budget-friendly and world class accommodation. The impossible is possible.
Get involved – we’re here to help you create the experience that you want.
New rules, new way – An experiment in a better way of living. This is uncharted territory and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
This property is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>