Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
FlashPackers are the new way to travel for the budget conscious. What Glamping is to Camping, Flashpacking is to Backpacking. Regardless of whether you choose our more economic dorms & rooms, or choose our more spacious and tranquil Superior cabañas, you will enjoy the comfort, cleanliness, and quality of our awesome facilities and our great vibe. We aren’t promising to be a hotel, but we do promise more style and facilities than a typical hostel. We are a great match for travelers who prioritize both comforts and being budget friendly
Our little oasis is tucked away, just 200m from the beach and El Centro. The rustic ambiance is perfect for taking a holiday from your holiday and reloading travel energy, Relaxing is easy with plenty of little spaces for privacy or be sociable in our friendly lounge.
Cook family style with other travelers in our big kitchen & you can bring in your own alcohol.
Safety is important, so there are lockers, a guard and security cameras.
What can you do? Enjoy the fabulous tropical gardens, swim in our sparkling pool, hammock time, jacuzzi time, water polo, board games & slack line, be a digital nomad, use our basic fitness hut, practice Spanish with our patient staff. Surfing! Beach! Sleep time is important too, so we ask guests to take the party into town after 2300
For a few extra $ there is sunrise/ sunset yoga, surf lessons, Spanish lessons, whale tours and more
Montañita Cabañas FlashPacker Surf Hostel policies & conditions :
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%
Reception: 08:00- 23:00
Breakfast not included
Children 2 years old and under staying free (MAXIMUM 2 CHILDREN), 12 years old and under $6.
Although we are not intended to be a party hostel, our guests enjoy hanging out and making connections with each other, so it’s quite a social environment. Please keep this in mind (and also that we are a Flashpacker hostel, not a hotel) before making your booking in order to avoid any disappointment.
We do have quiet hours in our communal areas between 23:00 and 7:30. But the fun of Montañita is just a few minutes away, so it is easy to take your party to town at 23:00.
We don't have a curfew and there is a night guard to greet you when you return. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>