Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Montenegro Hostel B&B Podgorica has private rooms as well as dorms. All rooms have AC, lockers and Wi-Fi in the room
Private rooms have: a shared bathroom, free wifi, lockers in the room
6-bed dorms have: a shared bathroom, free wifi, lockers in the room
10-bed dorms have: private bathroom, free wifi, lockers in the room
The accommodation has a terrace on the roof of the building with an amazing view on the bridges over the biggest river in Podgorica named Moraca. The hostel also has a very nice garden, and car parking free for use. Next to the hostel is the beach on the river, where is possible nice relax in the summer season.
Montenegro Hostel Travel Agency has been opened for 10 years and organizes plenty of tours with excellent itineraries and prices. We organize day tours in Montenegro, budget tours and international tours.
FULL DAY TOURS IN MONTENEGRO (departure from Podgorica):
Durmitor Tour and Canyons (canyon of river Moraca, a canyon of river Tara, Tara bridge, zip line, Black Lake)-price 40 euro per person
Podgorica Wine and History Tour (Medun Fortes, Duclea, Zabljak Crnojevica on Skadar Lake, waterfalls on river Cijevna, vineyard and cellars in Sipčanik)-price 30 euro per person
Biogradska Gora Tour (Moraca Monastery, Bogradska Gora National Park, city of Kolasin)-price 35 euro per person
Albania Tour (city of Skhoder, city of Kruje and city of Lezhe) - price 50 euro per person
Albania Tour (city of Tirana)- price 50 euro per person
Ostrog Monastery & Niksic (Ostrog Monastery and city of Niksic)-price 25 euro per person
Podgorica Free City Tour ( city center of Podgorica)
Transfer to Tirana (city center or airport)- price 30 euro per person
Rafting on Tara River - price 75 euro per person
Kayaking on Skadar Lake- price 25 euro per person
Linen, towels, kitchen, lockers, and wi-fi are free for use.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant nearby and costs 3,5 euro. Breakfast is not included in the price
Washing and drying costs 5 euro
Rent a bike (full day) costs 7 euro.
Pick up from the airport costs 7 euro for the car/ride (maximum 4 guests).
Check-in from 8:00 to 23:00
Check-out at 11:00
Montenegro Hostel Team ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>